The ONLY source
Toy Rottweiler Club
Information source for Rottiebears.
Find a Toy Rottweiler breeder
here with good references
and an excellent reputation.
Common Misspellings of Rottweiler:
rotweiler, rotweilers, rotwiler, rotwilers, rottwiler, rottwilers, rottwieler, rottwiellers, rottweiler, rottweilers, rottwhyler, rottwhylers, rotwhyler, rotwhylers, rottweilre, rottweielr, rotweiler, eottweiler, tottweiler, gottweiler, fottweiler, rittweiler, rlttweiler, rpttweiler, rortweiler, rogtweiler, roytweiler, rotrweiler, rotgweiler, rotyweiler, rotteeiler, rottseiler, rottqeiler, rottweoler, rottweuler, rottwekler, rottweiper, rottweimer, rottweiker, rottweilee, rottweilet, rottweileg, rottweilef, rottweilres, rottweielrs, rotweilers, eottweilers, tottweilers, gottweilers, fottweilers, rittweilers, rlttweilers, rpttweilers, rortweilers, rogtweilers, roytweilers, rotrweilers, rotgweilers, rotyweilers, rotteeilers, rottseilers, rottqeilers, rottweolers, rottweulers, rottweklers, rottweipers, rottweimers, rottweikers, rottweilees, rottweilets, rottweilegs, rottweilefs
About the Breed: Find Information about the Get-A-Wag Toy Rottweiler
A Toy Rottweiler is the best choice for you if...
1) You looking for an AKC Rottweiler or German Rottweiler puppy for sale to be an inside house dog?
A Toy Rottweiler is a better choice breed to be a house pet:
2) You love a big dog but found reasons to purchase a smaller one?
A Toy Rottweiler is best choice for more lifestyles:
- less cumbersome indoors than a 100 lb. AKC Rottweiler
- fits into your home, then into your lap
- needs no special exercise, just runs around in the house
- far less messy for clean up after accidents
- won't rearrange your furniture for you--can't bump the coffee table across the floor!
- will not intimidate your visitors or knock down small children
- will not raise your home insurance rates
3) You live in an apartment and big dogs are prohibited?
- the Toy Rottweiler is compact, only 8 to 18 lbs. as an adult, yet keeps the same look of the big dogs!
- light to carry, gentle to lead, easy for anyone to handle
- needs minimal grooming, having little shedding, naturally smelling good
- they are smart, and easy to house train, ideal for a first time pet owner
- they are healthy with no known genetic defects, hip, or joint problems
- Do you spend a lot of time on the road? Toy Rotties are perfect travel buddies.
A Toy Rottweiler is perfect as an apartment dog:
4) You need an especially gentle and sensitive dog and perhaps have special needs?
A Toy Rottweiler is ideal as your companion dog:
- they seldom bark and will not annoy the neighbor
- small enough to meet most apartment size/weight restrictions
- non-destructive, they are not big chewers
- small enough to train to potty pads: this can eliminate walks outside to potty
- negligible issues with potential dog aggression, Toy Rottweilers don't typically bite
- all puppies are family-raised, being well-socialized with children and other animals
- they sense when to play and when to cuddle, being sensitive to your mood
- most faithful companion, it is never far from the human it loves
- well suited to be emotional support therapy dogs at home, or in group setting
- Toy Rotties are entertaining, learn tricks, and will make you laugh! An ideal family dog
Rottiebears are their own breed, not derived from standard Rottweilers.